Our practice places the utmost importance in patient safety at all times. Following the global outbreak of Covid 19 we have implemented the following (In addition to existing cross infection protocols) to maintain the health of patients and staff:
- Social distancing in the office including seeing less patients daily and
having patients wait in their car before coming into the office.
- Contactless payment process
- Taking patient and staff temperature prior to appointments.
- Use of in office air purifiers that filter air to 0.1 microns
- Use of additional clinical procedures including dental dam for fillings and crowns.
- Additional PPE including gowns, N95 mask and face shields.
Utilizing the above precautions, our intent is to provide a healthy environment for patients and staff to enable the provision of the highest standard of care in the safest manner possible. In summary, the office may look different, but we will continue to provide the same standard of care in a safe, caring environment to ensure our patients dental needs are met responsibly.
Gordon Lewis DDS